Friday, April 26, 2013

Light That Makes Me Leap

Once in awhile I have insomnia and getting out of bed in the morning can be a challenge. But all Paul has to do is put one of his amazing cups of coffee near my nose and say "the light in the dining room is beautiful right now". I leap. This past weekend I made curtains for the first time in (30) years and linen was half price so we have a few new tablecloths, too. Don't be too impressed. I just stitched around the edges, washed them and let them fray. I found this DIY at TwoTwentyTwo helpful for curtains. I love that her mom came for the weekend to help. I called my mom while I was finishing mine, because the last time "I" made curtains she came for the day to help. She was happy I could finally whip up a few on my own.








No comments:

Post a Comment