Monday, June 13, 2011

Google Doodle Pride

You may have already had fun with this on Thursday and Friday but I'm a pretty proud mother in-law and need to post anyway. My daughter, Brin's husband, Alex Chen is the very bright man behind the interactive Les Paul Google Doodle everyone's been having fun with. If you haven't tried your rendition of Stairway to Heaven or Zippity Doo Dah you can go to the permanent spot it has here. Strum away, record it, share it with the world.
A great example of Alex and Brin's musical collaboration can be found on his Boy in Static album, Candy Cigarette. Young San Francisco is a song you'll find yourself humming after one listen. The little stars? Alex's niece Maya and my grandson Levi. I think it's only a matter of time before we're all singing Alex's songs as well as playing them.




1 comment:

  1. I had no idea Alex made this! This is awesome!!! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete